If you are in California, the CCPA section below provides additional information in accordance with the CCPA.
Please note the site may contain links to other third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by MPath Coaching. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of any third-party site when disclosing your information or when visiting a third-party site.
What Information Do We Collect?
Your Name and E-mail Address.
The purpose of collecting this information is to send you our email newsletters, special offers and promotions.You may opt out at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email, or by sending a request to be unsubscribed via email to: [email protected]
MPath Coaching will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. MPath Coaching is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any third party.
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from us information regarding the disclosure of your personal data that has been collected in the past 12 months to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal data. We will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you.
- The right to know about your personal data. You have the right to request and obtain information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA if you are a California resident, you can email us at [email protected]
MPath Coaching will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.